
While i know the emphasis of the project was to focus on the connections on our pattern-like skin; i think that form was a great place to start. Since the beginning i wanted to use a series of two systems that would weave in between the other. I know i didn't get the desired effect, but with two separate 'systems' in place I achieved some of my early goals.
Both of these objects were created from the same 3" circle and sphere. I used a subtractive method in both AutoCAD and Rhino to to achieve the desired aesthetics. I think this helps to bring the two shapes together, they both have the same Boolean parent.
I think the best way I can illustrate connections is through technical documentation i.e. AutoCAD. I think i might hope in there to illustrate just how this system connects.
No comments:
Post a Comment